The “Trailblazers” event honors executives for their leadership and commitment to service and support of the INROADS community
On Thursday, October 27 at 7 p.m. ET, the INROADS Mid-Atlantic Trailblazers Celebration and Forum will celebrate the contributions of seven dynamic executives from the Mid-Atlantic region.
“INROADS has a 50-year legacy and identifies high-potential minority talent at an early age. We are grateful to see the power of the INROADS platform,” said Josette Towles, President of the Mid-Atlantic Alumni Association.
The seven leaders being recognized come from across the Fortune 1000, mid-size enterprise, entrepreneurial/small business, and nonprofit/government sectors who exemplify the INROADS brand—commitment to leadership and community service.
“The INROADS Mid-Atlantic chapter believes in our alumni association’s mission and values the support of our alumni and community,” said Towles.
The alumni association connects and empowers INROADS alums through leadership development, networking, community service, mentoring, and scholarship programs. The organization also provides support to INROADS students through educational and mentoring programs.
“Working with our students today, we are committed to shaping the Trailblazers of tomorrow,” said Towles.
The virtual event themed “Believe It and Achieve It: Manifesting Your Goals” will be hosted by Angela M. Hill, Emmy award-winning journalist, senior producer at the Washington Post, and Mid-Atlantic Alumni Community Service Chair. The engaging panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A session with the leaders and a number of networking opportunities.
The executives being honored include:
- Niki Allen, Chief Information Technology & Operations Officer at Boeing
- Eric Allen, Chairman and CEO at Admit.me
- Harland Abraham, Chief Business Development Officer at INROADS, Inc.
- Todd Corley, Senior Vice President of Inclusion, Sustainability & Community at Carhartt
- Kimberly Marcus, Vice President of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Jeremy S. Scott, Global Senior Manager of Strategic Innovation at Becton Dickinson & Company (BD)
- Rob “YB” Youngblood, Founder & Chief Visionary Officer at YBConnects, LLC
You can learn more and register for the event at the link below: http://bit.ly/2022MATB