Savoy Magazine’s Winter 2010 Issue is available on newsstands nationwide featuring an exclusive interview with best selling author and award winning actor Hill Harper. He talks about his success as an author, his friendship with President Obama and his role in Tyler Perry’s hit film, For Colored Girls. This issue profiles best practices and tools to help your business get contracts with Corporate America.
- Spring 2012: 11th Anniversary Edition – Kenneth I. Chenault – Top 100 Most Influential Blacks In Corporate America
- Summer 2013: Exclusive Interview with Steve Harvey: The Man Behind the Brand
- Winter 2013: Doing Business with Corporate America-Jenell Ross Automotive Trailblazer By Design
- Spring 2010: Soledad O’Brien
- Spring 2014: Top 100 Most Influential Blacks in Corporate America – Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman & CEO Kaiser Permanente