Executive Vice President and General Counsel
Nicole Jones is Executive Vice President and General Counsel for Cigna, reporting to Chief Executive Officer David Cordani. Jones rejoined Cigna after serving as Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Lincoln Financial. From 2006 to 2010, Jones was Cigna’s deputy general counsel, corporate secretary and chief counsel of domestic health service, securities and investment law.
One of the largest health service companies in the US market, Cigna also operates internationally in 30 countries, and has more than 70 million customer relationships worldwide with more than 30,000 dedicated employees.
Jones has held increasingly responsible leadership roles in corporate law departments at Johnson & Johnson, MCI, Inc. and International Paper Company.
Jones holds a bachelor’s degree from Fordham University and earned a J.D. from New York University.
- Judge Nathaniel R. Jones: Keeping Justice and Fair Play in the Forefront
- Long Time IBM Executive Named New CEO of The International Women’s Forum
- John Page Chairman of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Project Sunshine and UnitedHealth Group Teamed Up During Celtics Game for Boston Pediatric Patients
- Shea Yeleen Health and Beauty, LLC Completes Follow-on Investment with PanAfrican Investment Co.