Blue Apron is partnering with Chef Edouardo Jordan, the winner of two James Beard Awards and chef-owner of acclaimed restaurants JuneBaby, Salare and Lucinda Grain Bar, to create an exclusive offering for its customers.
Starting with Jordan’s take on Thanksgiving, Blue Apron x Chef Edouardo Jordan meals celebrate the joy of cooking with each recipe bridging his rich family history and modern culinary perspective.
“This menu is a reflection of my roots, my stories and my history,” said Chef Edouardo Jordan. “Inspired by my Southern roots and the cuisine of the African diaspora, I created these simple recipes, in collaboration with Blue Apron’s culinary team, to encourage home cooks to have fun in the kitchen and celebrate over a great meal.”
Serving between six to eight people, home cooks can order the Thanksgiving feast, which includes:
- Spice Roasted Turkey Breast
- Pimento Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Sage Gravy & Cranberry Relish
- Roasted Carrots in Ginger Syrup
- Mushroom-Braised Collard Greens
- Skillet Poblano Cornbread
- Peanut-Glazed Apple & Persimmon Crumble with Maple Syrup & Quatre Épices
As part of the Thanksgiving offering, customers will also be able to make additions to their Two-Person Signature Menu, including Jordan’s Spice Roasted Pork Roast with Sage Gravy, and mix and match a variety of sides to serve six to eight people. To complete the meal, these Thanksgiving offerings can be paired with Blue Apron’s chef-curated Holiday Feast Favorites wine bundle.
The additional Jordan recipes will be available following Thanksgiving as part of the Two-Serving and Four-Serving Signature menus, and will include:
- Dukkah-Spiced Steaks & Freekeh with Brussels Sprouts, Figs & Marinated Radish; available the week of November 30
- Roasted Peanut Chicken with Cilantro-Dressed Pasta & Garlicky Green Beans; available the week of December 7
- Crispy Skin Salmon with Risotto-Style Farro & Mushrooms; available the week of December 14
In addition to the new Blue Apron x Chef Edouardo Jordan meals, Jordan will be featured on Blue Apron’s social channels in November and December, sharing tips and tricks alongside his recipes. To follow along, visit Blue Apron’s Instagram and Facebook
Customers can order the recipes starting today through Blue Apron’s website and mobile app. To learn more about Jordan and his partnership with Blue Apron, visit https://blog.blueapron.